There are several easy ways to save your favorite web pages which you want to visit it again and again quickly in Windows XP. You can set it to your home page screen, add to favorites or create a shortcut on the desktop. It helps you quickly reach the desired page without wasting your time to brows it again.
To create shortcut for a web page in Windows XP:
- Go to the web page you want to create shortcut for.
- Click and drag the title of the page that is hyperlinked. (It is usually the underlined text.)
- Release it on the desktop or anywhere you want to create shortcut. It will provide you a shortcut that can be opened on double-click.
- Right click on the icon. It will display a list of available options for that icon.
- Click on the Rename option and edit the name of the shortcut.
By following these simple steps, you can add as many shortcuts as you need.