By setting a web page as your homepage helps you to quickly brows the web on your desired page. Internet Explorer 7 is more useful in this way. It allows you to make multiple homepages simultaneously. It is a great advantage when you want to save time while working with web applications.
To make multiple home pages, follow these steps:
- Open the Internet Explorer 7 and navigate the web page you want to set on your home page.
- Click the arrow located on the right side of Home button. It will open a Home Page drop down menu.
- Choose the option Add or Change Home Page to click.
- It will ask you set the selected page as your home page, select Use this webpage as your home page and click Yes button.
It sets the specific pages as your home pages. Following these steps you can make several home pages for different tabs.
To remove a home page or more home page tabs:
- Open the Internet Explorer 7.
- Go to the arrow located on the right side of Home button.
- Select Remove option. It will open sub-menu to confirm the page you want to remove.
- Select the page you want to remove by clicking it. Selecting Remove All will remove all homepage tabs.
- Delete Home Page dialogue box will appear to confirm the deletion of home tab. Click Yes button if you are sure to remove.