Here I am going to reveal an easy trick to make your computer work 200% faster than before. It is simple to perform through Registry Editor and you don’t need to go to some hardware expert.
- Click Start menu and Run button, then type regedit in text box.
- Registry Editor is displayed. Navigate through HKEY_CURRENT_USER to find Control Panel and then Desktop folder.
- Find menu show delay registry setting at the list displayed at right side. Double click on it.
- It holds the default value 400. Replace it with 000.
- Click Ok and close the Registry Editor.
- Restart your computer and you will experience much more faster speed of your computer for all applications.
- Use Ctrl + F to find the desired registry setting quickly. It saves your time.
- DO NOT try to edit any setting from Registry Editor until unless you are well familiar with it. If you failed to meet the correct entry, it will harm your computer and you may lose your precious data.