Using Registry Editor settings, you can change any text on the title bar of your Internet Explorer window. You can edit even funny text or your name. you can also perform it on your friend’s computer to make a prank and make him surprised for his/her Internet Explorer title bar.
Steps to change the tile bar are easy if you do it carefully.
- Click Start button -> Run.
- Type regedit in Run window to open Registry Editor window.
- Navigate through HKEY_CURRENT_USERS to reach Software -> Microsoft -> Internet Explorer -> Main.
- Right click anywhere and click New -> String Value. It will create a new string.
- Right click on the string to find Rename and name it as Windows Title.
- Double click the string Window Title.
- Enter the text you want to display on your Internet Explorer title bar. If you want no title for your Internet Explorer window, leave the title text box empty.