It is a fun to change icons of different folders and application on your desktop or drives. You can use your favorite images and graphics as your folder icons that will show full colors and clear image. You can easily customize icons by following these steps:
- Right click on the folder.
- Click on Properties from the shortcut menu.
- Choose Customize tab.
- Click on the Change Icon button.
- You will see Change Icon for Folder window. Choose any icon from the list by clicking on it. You can also use Browse button to locate more images.
- When you have selected new icon, click Ok button.
- Again click Apply and Ok button to close the Properties window.