Like other messengers save your conversations, you can also save your conversations made on Windows MSN messenger. I love to save my enjoyable chats with my friends and read them whenever I want to recall that fun. You can also save important conversations with your business clients and other people using a simple trick. You can access that conversation even offline and disconnected from internet. But, be sure that your conversations are not accessed by an unauthorized person.
Follows these steps to save Windows MSN Messenger conversations:
- Open conversation window of your contact.
- Click on the File menu.
- Choose Save As option. It will open the Save As dialogue box.
- Choose the location where you want to save your conversation folder.
- Create folder with suitable name and Open it.
- Then Save your after naming it.
You need to update saved file every time you make new conversation. For this you need to click File -> Save option and it will save the new updates of your conversation.