After creating signature in yahoo mail account, you can use all fancy text formatting tools available via Color and Graphic editor. But if you want to add image, you have to do little manual editing in HTML code. Here are some tips to insert image into your Yahoo Mail signature:
- Open the image you want to insert in your Yahoo Mail signature in Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox.
- Select the image that is on web and make sure that its address starts with http://. You cannot use any image from your hard disk.
- You can also use free image hosting service in this regard.
- Image size should be up to 100 x 100 pixels
- Select Properties from menu.
- Highlight the entire string under address URL
- Press Ctrl+C and click Ok
- Highlight the address bar and press Ctrl+V
- Press Enter
- Press Ctrl+A to select all
- Now press Ctrl+C
- Open Yahoo Mail Account
- Go in the Options
- Go in the Signature Category
- Look for the option Rich Text Link
- Move the cursor where you want to insert the image
- Press Ctrl+V in Windows and Linux
- Finally Click Save Changes
Follow the instructions shared above and insert image into your Yahoo Mail Signatures.