There is great assortment of themes in Windows 7 to customize feel and look of your computer. Windows 7 has great collection of particular themes on basis of location and language. You can select options while installing Windows 7. To select personalized theme, you just need to right click at any place on desktop and you will get couple of themes according to location. You get location specific themes by default but you can also access hidden themes in Windows 7 that offered to other regions. So you can use different themes other than themes you get be default according to your region. Follow tips shared below to access hidden themes in Windows 7:
- Open search box of start menu and type C:\Windows\Globalization\MCT
- You will see a window with additional themes in Windows Explorer. These themes will range from Great Britain to South Africa, Australia and Canada.
- You will get an option to select the wallpaper or you can also select whole theme for your computer you want.
- You can install entire brand new theme by Double-Clicking the file you want to install.
- After installation, new theme will be shown in “My Themes” within the personalized pane.
By following the tips mentioned above, you can download different themes for Windows 7 from different websites including Microsoft Official Website but it is better to access hidden themes in Windows 7. With these hidden themes, you will not feel any need to search more themes for your computer.