You can’t do your signature or official work without paper. Here are some useful tips to insert your digital signature into Word 2003 Documents. Using these tips, you will be able to sign documents electronically.
- Scan your signature first of all and save the image in GIF or JPEG format. After having scanned image of your signature, save image on your computer.
- Open Word Document.
- Go to the Insert option and click the Picture > from File and browse your scanned signature file and click insert button to add them in Word Document.
- If you see that size of your signature is not right or it is not looking good then you will need to rescan your signature to get clear image and follow all steps again.
- To save your signature for use in next Word Documents, you need to highlight the signature image and choose Auto Text New.
- Here you will see a new Auto Text New box.
- Name your signature in this box and click ok.
- Now you will just need to type the file name of your signature file and press Enter to insert signature in new Word Document.