It is now possible to convert your reports, documents, spreadsheets and any other Word file into Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF). Several free and paid software are available on internet to convert normal files into PDF. You can download free “Universal Converter Software” from internet. With the help of this software, you can convert your web pages, emails, books and other documents into PDF. PDF has different advantages for professional users. For instance, if you want your resume look same on all PCs having MAC, Linux and Microsoft Windows. PDF serves as great way to send your document to others in same and secured ways.
PDF can not be modified in text or format without your permission and users can download PDF documents easily in Adobe Reader. Here are useful tips to convert Word file in PDF:
- Download and install Universal Converter Software on your computer.
- Open any document you want to convert into PDF.
- Go to the File Option and click the Print Option to open Printer Dialog box
- Select Universal Document Converter from printer list and press properties to select the Document to PDF, color and multipage profile.
- Press the OK button to start converting process into PDF.