Here is a collection of tips and tricks for Yahoo Mail:
- For instant address book addition: Drag a message onto the contacts link. You will see an icon appeared with a Plus Sign that means you can add the contact to your account book in one easy step.
- To quickly navigate your inbox: Press Ctrl + Shift + Up/Down Arrow to jump to messages in the same arrow. You can also press Ctrl + Shift + Alt + Up Arrows for choosing another factor to filter on while using Ctrl + Shift for navigation.
- To organize your inbox via message finder: You can use this tip to arrange your results by contact, location or subject selecting the message by dragging them to a new folder. Just drag and drop for personal arrangement.
- To select multiple messages: Select a message and Hold Shift. Now Hold Ctrl to add specific messages to the list. Press Ctrl + A to select all messages in the folder. It makes easy to select everything in the folder and move it to another folder.
- Go to the Option Link in the right hand corner on upper side and Select Mail Options. Find the item and read immediately.
- To hide or show viewing pane: Press the letter “V” to have more space to organize your folders. You just need to Press “V” again to show the messages preview again.
- To compose quickly: Press the letter “N” to start a new text message or press “R” to reply to a selected message.
- To scroll through folder without reading: Keep Press on Ctrl to scroll through a folder message with arrow keys without selecting each individual message.
- To send message now: Press Ctrl + Enter to send a message instantly.