Vanishing point tool is available in Photoshop CS2. Here you will learn how to put text on a wall using vanishing tool of paint. You can download some text you want from the link provided below:
Take image of a wall and follow the tips shared below:
- Open the image in Photoshop.
- Use vanishing tools to get angles that you need.
- Go to Filter on top Photoshop menu, you will see Vanishing Point Tool Option.
- Press Alt + Ctrl + V on your keyboard to open this option.
- Going in this option, you will see another screen on a side.
- Zoom in on the image by pressing Ctrl+
- When you will open the Vanishing Tool Option, you will be already at the tool you need to use first that is “Create Plane Tool”.
- Make four points on the image to create a box on that section of the wall.
- Choose all corners. If you give good angles to Photoshop, it will become blue. A bad angle will be shown as red but a decent angle will be shown as yellow.
- Adjusting each point of angle is possible to make it as good angle. After that click Ok on the top to save Vanishing Point Settings.
- Write some text with your installed font. You can use any color you want.
- You need to copy and paste the text to make a duplicate layer of the text for backup and for the vanishing tool to work.
- Turn the copied layer into the image and it is not the text which is called rasterizing the layer. To rasterize the text, go to Layer then Rasterize and then Layers.
- Choose the rasterized layer and press Ctrl + A to select all and Ctrl +C to copy it into the clip board.
- Now create a new layer above that and hide the previous layer.
- Go back to your vanishing point tool and paste the text by pressing Ctrl + V.
- It will paste the font with a selection around it.
- Grab the text and drag it into the box that you made and it will confirm to the wall angle. Press Ctrl + T to transform it to size it down and fit better.
- Now it is the time to set the layer to overlay.
- Duplicate the layer one more time and set it to soft light. The result will be like the image given below: