Windows vista is an operating system that is uploaded with several mind blowing features but you may don’t want these features. Windows vista was released after windows XP and includes too many features. You can disable some of these features you don’t want and can also enable them when you need.
Steps to Disable Unnecessary Features
- Select start button and go in Control Panel
- Select program option
- Now select “enable or disable” option for windows programs and features in same heading.
- After disabling the program then select “Continue Tab”
- Now you will see the list of features present in your system appeared. You just need to uncheck the boxes of those features you don’t want to use.
- After un-checking of boxes, click ok button.
- You can again recheck them when you want to use these features.