Here is a set of instructions that will help you to hide useless items on bottom of your screen. You may feel some icons on your screen not useful, you can hide them easily. For instance, many programs run in background on your computer and you don’t use them on regular basis like antivirus software, volume controller or backup applications etc. Follow these tips to hide the icons you don’t use regularly:
- Right click on windows taskbar and go to Properties.
- Taskbar and Start Menu Properties window will appear. Click on Customize button appearing on right side bottom of this window.
- It opens Customize Notifications window.
- Look into the Current Items area and select the program that you want to change. A drop down menu will appear on the right side of this section listing the options of Always Hide, Always Show and Hide when Inactive.
- Choose any of these three options and click ok button then again click on ok button to end this process.