MS Outlook is a popular e-mail and planning program frequently used by different professionals. It is basically used for email but outlook can also be used as planner, calendar, address book, internet shopping tools and many other ways. Its installation is easy and you can also setup it just in minutes. Today I am sharing some tips to setup MS Outlook with you:
- After installation launch MS Outlook Express program clicking desktop shortcut.
- Click “Tools” menu on the upper bar menu of your Outlook and select “Accounts” in this menu.
- Now select “Add” in the “Accounts” menu and click “Mail”.
- After this click “Your Name” in “Accounts” menu and type out your desired email name and click “Next”.
- Select “Internet Explorer Address” and enter your email address and click “Next” again.
- Type our account name and your password onto following page and then click “Next” and “Finish” to complete setup of your outlook account.