Do you want to make your friends surprised by showing your name on Windows Media Player as a title? You can do it easily if you have some knowledge to edit windows registry keys but you need to be careful while doing this as a little mistake can create big problem. Any how, follow the steps given below:
- Click on “Start” button.
- In the “Run” option, type “Regedit”.
- Now locate the location to:
HKEY_USERS \ .DEFAULT \ Software \ Policies
\ Microsoft \ WindowsMediaPlayer
- Right click on right side of Registry edit panel and generate a new string value of Title bar.
- Give any name which you want to see in Title bar.
- After doing this, close Registry editor.
- Now restart your computer.