If your Firefox bookmarks disappear suddenly, what will be your reaction? It will definitely be quite frustrating but don’t worry because today I am going to give you a tip to recover lost bookmarks in Firefox. To retrieve lost bookmarks in Firefox, follow the steps given below:
- Go to C drive of your system and navigate the path given below:
- Now under profiles folder, there will be a folder with a random name. Here folder’s random name is awrvfkuo.default
- Double click on this folder and you will then see another folder named “bookmarkbackups”. This is the place where Firefox stores bookmark backup.
- Copy bookmark details and after going up one level, paste it.
- Rename your file to “bookmarks.html” and your bookmarks will be restored now.