If you want to add header/footer in your PowerPoint presentation, you can follow these steps to do so:
- Select “Header and Footer” option from “View” menu.
- A dialog box will appear in front of you having the title “Header and Footer”.
- Now select “Slide” tab. Here you can select “Fixed”, “Date and Time” option or select “Update automatically Date and time under “Include on Slide” section.
- In order to add number, check the option named “Slide number”. To add footer, select “Footer” checkbox and type text which you want to be shown as slide footer.
- To save “Slide” tab settings, click on “Apply” button.
- You can select “Header” with all “Date and time” and “Footer” options under “Notes and Handouts” tab.
- After selecting all required options, click on “Apply to All” to save settings.