Lines can be added easily to the edges of selected cells or selected multiple cells. If you are also interested in drawing line around selected cells, you will need to follow the given steps:
- Firstly, select a cell or range of cells.
- On the Formatting Toolbar, click downward arrow next to “Borders” icon. Now select the required option.
- After clicking “Border” tab of dialog box, select border options along with line style to draw a border.
- Click “Ok” button in dialog box.
How to Change Style of Border Line?
Do you want to change line style of border? You can do it easily. Borders having different line styles can be drawn around cells. For this, follow these steps:
- First of all, select a cell or group of cells.
- After opening “Format Cells” dialog box, click border tab.
- If you want to draw line in a specific color, select color of line by clicking “Color” dropdown list box.
- After selecting line style, click border option from dialog box.
- Now click “Ok”.
How to Remove Borders around Cells?
What to do if you want to remove borders around cells? This is as simple as applying borders to cells. For removing borders, follow the steps given below:
- Select the particular cell or group of cells of which you want to remove border lines.
- On the Formatting Toolbar, click arrow next to “Borders” icon and then select first option.