You can customize your name or any text you want in the taskbar clock instead of the boring AM and PM text. It is fun and you would like t do it on your personal computer. You can do it just by following a few simple steps:
- Navigate through the Start menu to find Control Panel.
- Choose Date, Time, Regional and Language Options.
- Again choose Regional and Language Option.
- Under the Regional Options tab, click the Customize button.
- Here in Customize Regional Options window, select Time tab.
- Replace the text AM and PM with your required text, i.e. John.
- Click Apply and then Ok button.
Now see the taskbar clock, it shows your name now.