MS Word 2007 documents settings are on letter-sized paper for printing by default. Though it is appropriate for most of the documents you print but not for all kind of documents. Your needs may differ for some specific purpose for which you can make a little changing in settings.
Follow the steps to change paper size in MS Word 2007:
- Activate the page for which you want to change the size of page.
- Click on the Page Layout menu.
- Click Size button arrow in Page Setup section. It shows the available sizes of page. That you can select for your page.
- You can also choose More Paper Sizes in the bottom of list or click on right corner arrow sign that opens Page Setup window if you don’t see your desired size in the list.
- In Page Setup window, select Paper tab.
- In Paper Size area, select the type of your document for which you want to change the paper size, i.e. Letter and customize any size in Width and Height text box.
- Click Ok button.