It is s fun trick that you can perform on your computer. It changes the interface of your computer screen when you set the icons transparent.
You can make your desktop icons transparent by following these steps:
- Click on Start menu button.
- Select Control Panel. (Set your option to display in Category View, for this click Switch to Category View on let top corner of window.)
- Select System to open System Properties window.
- Select Advanced tab.
- In Performance section, click Settings button.
- Here in Performance Options window, choose Visual Effects tab.
- Here in list, uncheck the option Use drop shades for icon labels on the Desktop.
- Click Apply and Ok buttons.