- First of all create a new file of your choice and fill the background will linear gradient selecting #2E8FCO as for foreground and #2181BF for background. Use Ellipse tool draw a white color circle in it.
- Select this layer by pressing control and clicking on its layer name in layer palette. Set the foreground color to #ECF1EF and background color to #C5C8CO. Now click on gradient tool and fill the selection with these colors and follow this to apply inner shade.
- This will create base of our lens.
- Now again create a white color circle smaller than the old one and apply gradient overlay in it as:
- Create a new layer by using a shortcut (Shift + Control + n) and select elliptical marquee tool to draw a smaller oval shape as shown in figure given below:
- Press “D” to change foreground and background and background color to black and white. Press “X” to swap the colors. Select the gradient tool and fill the selection with linear gradient.
- Now change the layer mode from normal to screen.
- Select the rounded “Rectangle Tool” and draw a white colored shape behind the lens base.
Rasterize this shape by a right click on its layer name in layer palette and select rasterize and then control + click on its layer name in layer palette to select it. Set the foreground color to #529FFB and background color to #3167EO. Fill the selection with linear gradient. Your glossy lens icon is completed.