It may be making you hare up when you are the middle of a movie and windows screen saver interrupts to hide the visualization. I am sure you will also not like this like me when you eagerly stare at the screen what is going to happen next and screen saver interrupts again. You may be turning off the screen saver before you start watching video, but it does not work effectively as you will have to switch it on again when you finish watching complete.
Instead of this, you should make a little changing in your Windows Media Player settings that will prevent the screen saver rock your screen in the middle of movie.
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Navigate through Tools to find Options.
- Choose Player tab in Options window.
- Click the Allow screen saver during playback box to uncheck it.
- (*Optional) Make the Display on top when skin mode box checked if you want the video running on top either working with any application.
- Click Apply and Ok button.
Windows 7 has different look for Windows Media Player with different option tabs. But you can find your required settings easily under Options -> Preferences -> General Preferences -> Video and then Disable the screen saver when playing video under video playback.