You can install two or more printers on your computer at a time. Follow these steps to install new printer on your system:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Printer and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Click on Add a printer option appearing on top left corner of window.
- It will open Add Printer Wizard, click Next button.
- Select the Local printer attached to this computer option and uncheck Automatically detect and install my Plug and Play printer check box. Then click Next button.
- Select Create a new port option and type the path to the printer using the format: \\server\printer where ‘server’ indicates the name of print server. Then click Next button.
- Select Windows driver for your printer and click Next button.
- Then follow the instruction to finish the wizard.