While using a computer application such as MS Word, it happens that blinking cursor disturbs you. Don’t worry as you can stop this cursor from blinking. All you need to do is to edit your computer register keys. Follow the given method:
- Click on “Start” button.
- In “Run” option, type Regedit. Press “Enter” to bring up registry editor.
- Locate the location to:
- In the right hand panel, right-click in empty white space and first select “New” and then “String”.
- For the string name, enter “CursorBlink” and -1 for value.
- Now click “OK” and close registry editor.
- Now this process is finished. You can now restart your computer to apply changes.