You can customize the appearance and behavior of your cursor in Windows Vista easily. It is quite easy adjust the speed of cursor blink. To change blinking cursor in Windows Vista, follow the given steps:
- After clicking Windows “Start” button, select “Control Panel” option.
- In the left hand panel, enable “Classic View” in case it is not already enabled.
- Now choose “Mouse” icon. In order to configure blinking speed and behavior, select “Pointer Options”.
- To correct the balance between “Slow” and “Fast” options, move the slider bar.
- Check the box in “Snap To” section in order to configure the cursor to snap to the first button in dialog box.
- Now check the box labeled “Display Pointer Trails” to show a trailing image while cursor is moving.
- If you desire, select “Hide Point When Typing”.
- If you further wish, check the “Show Location of the Pointer When I Press the CTRL Key” option.
- To save cursor settings, click “Ok” button. Configuration dialog box will disappear by doing so. Now close “Control Panel” window.