Rotating text in cells is a feature of MS Excel. Text can be rotated in any direction or to a specific angle in MS Excel. This is called orientation of text. Orientation of text is horizontal by default. If you also want to rotate text in cells, you will need to follow the given steps:
- First of all, you will select cell or range of cells which contain the data which you want to rotate.
- From the Format menu, select Cells command. Or you can also press Ctrl + 1 for this purpose.
- Format Cells dialog box will appear on your computer screen.
- In the dialog box, click Alignment tab.
- In orientation section, specify the angle in Degrees spin box.
- Click Ok button.
That was quite simple. Isn’t it? You can easily change orientation of text in cells by following the above mentioned simple steps.