Today I am going to share some tricks to optimize speed of internet explorer (IE) 6 and IE 7. You can follow these tips by logging into your computer with administrative rights. Follow the steps given below:
- Go in Start menu and type Regedit in Run window and hit Enter to move to next step.
- Now locate the location to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\InternetSettings
- Now in the right side panel, assign the values called “MaxConnectionsPerServer” and “MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server”.
- If these values are not there in right side panel, do a right click to create new DWORD value with the name “MaxConnectionsPerServer” and “MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server” then give number 6 in value data for both keys.
- In the last step close the registry editor and restart your PC after any changes to go into effect.